At Bredemann Shellander, PLC, we help protect our clients' by offering estate, tax, and general business planning services. You can rely on our 65+ combined years of experience to provide high-quality service with a personal touch.
Believing that our clients deserve expert advice, every case is handled personally by one of our attorneys and who develop solutions tailored to your needs. Our attorneys are experienced in providing high quality and comprehensive tax, estate and, business planning documents including:
- Trust agreements
- Health Care powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Charitable giving and Charitable Trusts.
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies for succession planning.
Business succession planning.
- Life insurance planning and irrevocable life insurance trusts.
Marital agreements and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Special needs trusts.
Trust and estate administration.
- Assisting clients in coordinating beneficiary designations on their life insurance policies, pension plans, IRAs, ROTH IRAs, and annuities with their estate planning documents.
- Financial Powers of Attorney.
- Fiduciary income, gift, and estate tax returns.
- Business entity creation
- Tax planning and evaluation