Every family is unique with dynamic relationships. During your initial visit we will get to know you to understand your estate planning needs. We will explain basic documents and explore options that would appropriately handle your estate. Prior to our initial meeting you will be asked to assemble records and to answer a series of questions so that your initial appointment is not spent on administrative matters. This allows us to provide the highest level of service to you during our meeting.
We put you at ease when we handle your loved one’s probate. At our initial meeting you will provide us with the legal documents. We will discuss the levels of service we provide and the appropriate fees. You decide how much you want to take on. We will create a plan on how to move forward.
At Bredemann Shellander, PLC, we help protect our clients' by offering estate, tax, and general business planning services. You can rely on our 65+ combined years of experience to provide high-quality service with a personal touch.
Believing that our clients deserve expert advice, every case is handled personally by one of our attorneys and who develop solutions tailored to your needs. Our attorneys are experienced in providing high quality and comprehensive tax, estate and, business planning documents including:
- Trust agreements
- Health Care powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Charitable giving and Charitable Trusts.
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies for succession planning.
Business succession planning.
- Life insurance planning and irrevocable life insurance trusts.
Marital agreements and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Special needs trusts.
Trust and estate administration.
- Assisting clients in coordinating beneficiary designations on their life insurance policies, pension plans, IRAs, ROTH IRAs, and annuities with their estate planning documents.
- Financial Powers of Attorney.
- Fiduciary income, gift, and estate tax returns.
- Business entity creation
- Tax planning and evaluation