At Bredemann Shellander, PLC, we help protect our clients' by offering estate, tax, and general business planning services. You can rely on our 65+ combined years of experience to provide high quality service with a personal touch. We believe that our clients deserve expert advice, so every case is handled personally by one of our attorneys who develop solutions tailored to your needs.
Our attorneys are experienced in providing quality and comprehensive tax, estate and, business planning document including:
- Trust Agreement.
- Health care powers of Attorney and Living Wills.
- Charitable giving And Charitable Trusts.
- Family limited partnership and limited liability companies for succession planning.
- Business succession planning.
- Life insurance planning and irrevocable life insurance trusts.
- Marital agreement and prenuptial agreements.
- Special needs trusts.
- Trust and estate administrations.
- Assisting clients in coordinating beneficiary designation on their life insurance policies, pensions plans,IRAS, ROTH IRAs, and annuities with their estate planning documents.
- Financial power of Attorney.
- Fiduciary income gift and estate tax returns.
- Business entity creation.
- Tax Planning and evaluation.